Votes: 2 9.5%
  • serious hobby would like to make $$

• trying to be a pro and make it big

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • already made my expenses and more

• Total voters
'Troll troll troll troll troll'...I just wrote a song about a troll...

You all don't know the melody, but trust me that it is factually a great song! It is my personal opinion, but it is fact that I like it.

Any comments?

There is a theorem in math that says you cannot prove everything.

We will have to take my last answer on faith as proof is not possible.

Ahhhhhhh......yes......thought so. So this means you will not be badgering people here to prove their opinions.......right? That's what reasonable people do. And that's a fact.

Ahhhhhhh......yes......thought so. So this means you will not be badgering people here to prove their opinions.......right? That's what reasonable people do. And that's a fact.

As long as they are opinions.

Some folks here believe that spending more money actually means better quality which is ALL opinion, not fact;
yet they assert is as a fundamental truth as fact instead of saying it is just an opinion.

As long as they are opinions.

Some folks here believe that spending more money actually means better quality which is ALL opinion, not fact;
yet they assert is as a fundamental truth as fact instead of saying it is just an opinion.

Dood. It has been stated over and over that more expensive gear is likely better 'in some way'. You can't possible disagree with that...

Whether that expense is worth it to a user is their choice and opinion. Would I recommend a $5000 preamp to someone new at recording that would make their recordings awesome? Hell No!

Personal opinions come from personal experience. That is fact.

Calling someone an idiot, libtard or high school graduate failure, is you making a judgment on lack of facts. Get your shit straight and get off my lawn. lol

:)

Recording projects are just a part of my package, which offers mostly live music services and compositions/arrangements. Two decades of professional work, and the tools get bought along the way!

The biggest problem is defining "better". There are lots of tests where people hear a difference between two things, but when pressed to say which is "better" the water get pretty murky, especially in a blind test where the person doesn't know in advance what they are listening to. If you know in advance that you are comparing a $10000 item to a $100 item, your bias will probably make you pick the pricier one. Its more expensive so it must be better.

SOS did a test many years ago with preamps, and the results were interesting. Is an ART Pro better than a Neve? Could be.....

Pick A Preamp |

Back