How much can you speed up voice before it is obvious?

Thats just some Spinal Tap type banter. These amp go to 11, none more black..kinda thing. Includes UFO's ,Giant robots, creating a team of superheros, etc.

Drugs .. No matter how far you bring your light into the dark, the darkness will go just as far into 'your' light. Once you go too far. Your paralyzed in a stale mate. Can't turn back. Fall into the quicksand. At least when your sunk, your out of the line of fire, but highh...shit.

Last edited:
A local police department recently posted a video warning of a new addictive substance that is hitting the streets. I guess that stuff is infiltrating society to our detriment.

The candies make a great gift. They are kind of marketing to children but ...Gummi bears, chocolate bars, peppermints, brownies, that get you high. Yeah , kids are not gonna get into that shit early cause of the packaging. I do not smoke or drink.

In Colorado they have Mushroom balls , basically allows you to see god. Not sure of the recreational potential of that.

The candies make a great gift. They are kind of marketing to children but ...Gummi bears, chocolate bars, peppermints, brownies, that get you high. Yeah , kids are not gonna get into that shit early cause of the packaging. I do not smoke or drink.

In Colorado they have Mushroom balls , basically allows you to see god.

Ok then, so why are you so out of context with your direction and everyone here?

We keep trying to help, yet you seem out of touch with reality.

We are truly trying to help you, but you throw out things that do not make sense.

Seriously man, I wish to give any insight I can. Just not sure what you are looking for.

We are truly trying to help you, but you throw out things that do not make sense.

Seriously man, I wish to give any insight I can. Just not sure what you are looking for.

No I got it. It was amplitude. The Win10 media player had a O scope I was using to measure but had no adjustment. I did not know the amplitude to see waves. I had to isolate the analog tracks away from the VSTs. Turned it up and there the waves were. The O scope is just a visualization. Substitute whatever works for you. I cannot tell looking at a db meter a saw tooth wave form, from a sine wave.

I was not sure why the waves were not able to be seens as Rich suggested. He was right.

Talisman Rich said, Are you reading a combination of various channels at the same time? You won't get a sine wave that way.

Last edited:
Jim, what are you having trouble with? It sounds like you had some insight you wanted to say. These idea's are searchable.

Why would 4 tracks together not show the sine waves, but isolated down to 2 tracks, it does? I figure it was amplitude(too quiet). But again there is no amplitude range adjustment in Win10 media player visualizations. So I had to find them.

Is Rich suggesting that 4 tracks played together would be too cluttered?

This is the best answer I could find in my , 'How to' recording book. Detailing track combinations of more than 2 sine type waves. MORE THAN 2 that's 3 or more.

Inked20200223_190203_LI.jpg

The sine waves are there in the recording, I just had to find them. Rich, WTF were you talking about? Dude what you suggested worked I would like your input on why.

Last edited:
Let me guess, you don't read books. You don't use O scopes .

I use my ears. Nope, never used a scope to find any issues. 40 years playing in bands with multiple instruments and multiple bands. All the while recording in a variety of environments and versions of tape and digital.

10 years+ of having my own personal digital studio in my 1200 sf treated (multi room) space that I have invested a bunch of time and money into. It works for me.

You come here and ask shit that I don't understand and you want me to be the asshole? You are out of your mind dood!

Use your fucking ears!!!

Last edited:
Cool man. Totally. No worries .

You got it. I found what I needed to find. Thinking it is software related. The through put of the window10 media player visualization or something, but I have no information on that.

Open question to forumites - What does your 'books' say about spectral and fourier analysis of multitrack waveforms?

Last edited:
Sorry...But this is crazy...And not because I’m a jerk or can’t understand. It’s circular theory and questioning meant only to get back to the original point of assertion.....in order to be proven correct.

In light of how this threads line of assertion has gone up to now........the obsessive need to declare that wave forms are somehow the best way to “see” results of a recording".......tells me that this person may not have a great way to “hear” his results.

Hey Lazer.......what do you listen to your tracks with?

Klipsch 2.1 monitors set to flat.

Not to excite anybody. The chapter I'm on is spectral analysis. In order to verify track results. This is visual with all due respect.

2 tracks produce proper forms, 3 I did not try, 4 was scraggly line no waves at all. Then I find this in the comments of Amazon..
"Although a really solid preamp on this unit there is quite a few things that are not posted that I think you should know if you plan to buy this. 1 its processor is quite small, it can handle 4 plugins max and the unison plugins i found cannot be used together, they disable each other. If you up the recording quality i found at 192khz it handled 2 plugins max at a time."

There might be a few things at play here. The comment by my experiment is true. 2 tracks then mush.

Back