How to get started

Pat75

Hi,
I joined his group because I have around 20 unused tapes that someone, somewhere may want. There is a forum for selling unwanted gear but I can't see how I start a new thread. I've never used this kind of facility before so I'm probably missing the blindingly obvious. Sorry! I'd appreciate some help. Thanks in advance. Pat

Free ads section, near the top on the left - the blue button to create a new post. if it's not visible it's probably because you've not posted enough helpful stuff to get the permissions as a new user? I didn't think that was actually the way the permissions worked to be honest.

That said - the big issue with small ads like this is our members are everywhere! so Ebay will probably work better, or the facebook marketplace. here - you have a few members interested, then discover the shipping cost and the taxes wreck it!

Thanks Rob - much appreciated. No blue button so I'm sure you're correct. I take your point about members everywhere - I wasn't really thinking about shipping costs - I was thinking more along the lines of if someone wants them, they can have them. Maybe eBay when I'm in the mood. Thanks again.

Back