How do you deal with a guitarist who just doesn't “get the big picture”?

I was hoping for at least some crazy story with details. Not just a post or two from a guy who's entire existence prior to this seemed to be overclocking computers he didn't actually even have.

WTF are you talking about? I don't even KNOW what passes for "overclocking" these days, and have NEVER posted about it, here or anywhere.

And I'll let Tim tell his own stories. He's in Vermont, these days- find him and ask him, yourself.

WTF are you talking about? I don't even KNOW what passes for "overclocking" these days, and have NEVER posted about it, here or anywhere.

And I'll let Tim tell his own stories. He's in Vermont, these days- find him and ask him, yourself.

WOW.

This post is 2 crazies for the price of one.

I win @ the intarwebs crazy finding contest.

...Tim...Malpine...Jordan...Vermont...$5000 in free gear...Overclocking...The name Malpine...

Awesome day.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!

I was hoping for at least some crazy story with details. Not just a post or two from a guy who's entire existence prior to this seemed to be overclocking computers he didn't actually even have.

Gee, you must have found my thread on xtremesystems about building a phenom box. Too bad that you missed the fact that it is a replacement for my aging Oskar Wu box. In fairness though, I think that that material is mostly contained in a staff only section of another overclocking forum that google simply does not have access to.

lol. He's talking about the guy who started this thread, dude... Malpine Walis.

Yah, I also write bad science fiction, do amateur astronomy and am thinking about adopting a python. Not only that but I have other user names on other forums. That is just the default one that I use most often.

WOW.

This post is 2 crazies for the price of one.

I win @ the intarwebs crazy finding contest.

...Tim...Malpine...Jordan...Vermont...$5000 in free gear...Overclocking...The name Malpine...

Awesome day.

If you dig far enough, you should have no problem finding out where I first used the name. It was a character that I made up for an RPG. Oddly enough the game was based on the fictional world of Robert Jordan. However, since it is pretty much never used on the internet, it is neat enough to use most places.

As far as music goes, it seems that I don't actually have any keyboards that have a sequencer. So if I do go solo, I will have to get GAS.

Back