How to delete account?

what difference does it make?
Just don't come here if you don't want to.
There ....... problem solved.

Or if you're wanting to change your name to get a fresh start contact an admin.

Yeah, bug off, Marcie ! :spank:

:D

Of course, you could just get yourself banned but I'm not telling you how, for fear of an accessory charge !

Tone, from my experience, this forum is WAY more friendly, and more good-natured in it's ribbing and picking, than some others. For instance, there is a forum that shall remain unnamed, but is named after the Suzuki KATana motorcycle RIDERS, that has WAY more assholes (including the mods, who seem to be in it only to stroke their own shaky egos) than here. (NOT everyone there is an asshole- I actually have some real friends there, but MOST of those guys...) I've really locked horns here with Muttley, Light, and Greg- and sooner or later, one or the other of us found a way to first tolerate, then appreciate, the other again.

Hang around, woudja?

Hi tonesponge!

If you want to delete your account please send me a request via PM, reporting the post is not way. Just so you know, when I delete your account all your details will be erased from the database, but your posts will remain and your username will still show up.

But you should really stay ...... this is the best witness protection plan out there, really!
We are all hiding here just find with no chance or fear of ever being found by any mafia hit-men.
Oh sh!t: (eek): ~ ~ ~ Can I get this post deleted? :o

:cool:

Hi tonesponge!

If you want to delete your account please send me a request via PM, reporting the post is not way. Just so you know, when I delete your account all your details will be erased from the database, but your posts will remain and your username will still show up.

so your saying whatever we type is immortalized forever? what if someone wants to become a politicion someday? like me or terra? is this gunna bite us in the ass? also how much hard drive space does it take to store all this crap? im beginning to see why you want to fill in the cave...

smiley face

Back