Hi im new here and need some opinions on my voice!! Plz let me know what you think!!

KimberlyKay

Click on my links and listen!!

soundcloud.com/user218171260/project-1-i-love-you

soundcloud.com/user218171260/project-8-i-like

soundcloud.com/user218171260/project-18-walking-thru-fire

soundcloud.com/user218171260/track2-mary-did-you-know

Last edited:
No, but when new users show up and post links as their very first posts (especially outside of the Singing & Vocals section), it comes across as someone farming clicks for their YouTube/SongClick/Soundcloud statistics.

"Click on my links and listen!!"

Pro-tip: if it sounds like something a **** website would ask you to do, it's probably not proper forum etiquette.

Read through each subforum separately about what they are about and find the appropriate one for your question.

i did post in the singing & vocals part.... and its not a scam link or to get "clicks" i dont know any other way to upload here than to link them. i dont sing on youtube.

I think to assess your voice, you need to actually sing something. Not really happening on those links, is it?

You can't double vocals very well, I'll give you that advice.

An actual song would help - in the Singing forum.

Armistice, thanks for your opinion! no those arent good ones your right, i have recorded on my regular recorder just me singing, but i dont know how to transfer those onto anything, so i just use whats on the internet.... and what does double vocals mean? like sing @ the same time?

Back