Ground..

fweyd

I currently have RCA cables on going to my Audio Video Receiver. And It hums and has that ground sound coming out to my speakers. and it REALLY REALLY REALLY Pisses me off... any ideas on how to get the ground out ?? Even if I dont let it pass through "power" cables.. the ground is still there.. IRRITATING.. GRRRR :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

What are the RCA cables coming from? Did you try plugging the reciever and the source into the same outlet?

Isolators.
Isolators save all hum, and you can usually get cheap ones from any music store.

AV hum is always more annoying than striaght audio hum, as you've also got all th video cables to check for AC and grounding issues.
I've worked in venues that will be clean as a whistle, but the second you send video up the lines to the biobox, you'l get hum for days.

Isos clean it up 95% of the time.

I've got only 1 Cable connected to my AVR.. Its connected to the "CD" Input.. Then from the 2 RCA it goes to a Baby Jack 1/8" to my Soundcard.

will buying Expensive RCA cable kill the hum?? Its because I think its passing by a Electric Outlet or somethin.. I have a extension cord on the way..

Im getting so pissed off really.. :( whats an Isolator?

Back