Good computer music/home recording magazine?

MusicTech have a great one subject edition on mastering.....found it worth the extra cash..

other than that as above, sound on sound

Awesome! I got the mastering one without being told to because it randomly appeared in B&N :D

OK, thanks for the sound on sound rec!!

Gob

Anybody know of one?

Tape Op

Free subscription, pay if willing. Best HOME recording magazine out there for sure. And mindful of people who may not have the extra money to pay for a subscription. Great articles, great interviews, just awesome. It's more on the DIY side of things than a lot of the other magazines, which is something I think many of us are a part of.

www.tapeop.com

TAPE OP all the way. ive never seen a magazine go so in depth about the side of recording and what the guys did to actually achieve that sound. plus its FREE!!!!!!!!!!

I get TapeOp and Recording magazine.

I like TapeOp because they have great interviews and great gear reviews. And REAL reviews. Most reviews in other magazines seem like a marketing ploy, but TapeOp gives actual reviews. They actually tell you bad stuff about the products. And it's not always gear reviews. The last issue had a review for an ear wax removal tool. :p Seriously. AND IT'S FREE!!!!!!!! :D:D

Back