Thread: Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio

Thanks

Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio

Sign in to disable this ad
    has anyone use this package before? am building my home stud on a tight budget for a just vocals and i wanna know if am buying the right gear for a beginner...i came across this package for $200 with CM25 microphone with xlr cable,hp60 headphones and audio interface...kindly gimme any feedback you have on this product..how is the mic?

Thanks
    It will get you started. I got a similar Presonus package for a friend, and she is delighted with it. A big step up from the USB mic and Audacity she was using. Cubase LE6 is a good place to start in the DAW world.
    What I could once do all night now takes me all night to do.

Thanks
    I actually use the Solo audio interface and would HIGHLY recommend it for a beginner on a budget.

Focusrite Scarlett Solo Review | The Music Recording Studio Store

I personally think that package is pretty well set up for $200 but you might want to buy a bit better headphones in the future when you can. and as for the mic.. i honestly don't know much about it. My input

Thanks
    Do u control both the headphone and and master monitors with th same volume knob

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by freddyboat View Post
    Do u control both the headphone and and master monitors with th same volume knob
    It is a great deal and quality for the price and even professionals use it. I have the 2nd Generation model and use it all the time. The headphone monitoring is controlled with the monitor dial and the microphone, the 2nd channel is used for line or instrument and both operated separately from the main volume monitor control. The only thing I found to be lacking is the quality of the headphones. I love my Audio-Technica ATH-M40x much better or go with Sennheiser HD 380 Pro Sennheiser HD 380 PRO - Monitoring Headphone - Studio Headphones - Professional Audio
    Author of several books including Return to the Gentle Sea: For the Love That Lives in Everyone and Creating a Beautiful World. https://www.weareinterconnected.com

Thread Information