Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio

freddyboat

has anyone use this package before? am building my home stud on a tight budget for a just vocals and i wanna know if am buying the right gear for a beginner...i came across this package for $200 with CM25 microphone with xlr cable,hp60 headphones and audio interface...kindly gimme any feedback you have on this product..how is the mic?

It will get you started. I got a similar Presonus package for a friend, and she is delighted with it. A big step up from the USB mic and Audacity she was using. Cubase LE6 is a good place to start in the DAW world.

Do u control both the headphone and and master monitors with th same volume knob

It is a great deal and quality for the price and even professionals use it. I have the 2nd Generation model and use it all the time. The headphone monitoring is controlled with the monitor dial and the microphone, the 2nd channel is used for line or instrument and both operated separately from the main volume monitor control. The only thing I found to be lacking is the quality of the headphones. I love my Audio-Technica ATH-M40x much better or go with Sennheiser HD 380 Pro Sennheiser HD 380 PRO - Monitoring Headphone - Studio Headphones - Professional Audio

Back