Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Fl Studio midi piano keyboard help

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Yeah, directly from kawia, fl studio knows it's a kawia, just seems like the velocity just stinks, it does play quiter and louder, but it's just I dont know, works better for me with it on 100% velocity always

Thanks
    Should I switch daws? 5 years experince with FL Studio. | VI-CONTROL

Scroll down and read what this one guy says, he says fl studio stinks for midi support, Pretty much I need Cubebase

I think cubebase would be the better daw for me to learn over fl studio,
    Last edited by LOA5000; 04-06-2019 at 20:58.

Thanks
    Back to the cube base edition options. I know you said dont dive into Cubebase 10 Pro
    But i just want to say, Cubebase 10 pro will cost me 339 because i already own fl studio. CubeBase Artist will cost be 309
    So you think I should not get the Cube Base Pro? its pretty much free

Thanks
    I'm kinda worried about cubebase thought. There's hardly anything on YouTube to watch to learn for it

Thanks
    It helps if you type in cubase - there are thousands of tutorials on it, and Steinberg the manufacturer/developer has loads of videos too.

Is there a demo version of the full Cubase 10 Pro you can download and try? I've tried, so I now think you should immediately download Cubase 10 pro, because a. you can clearly afford it, and b. are confident you will know how to get the best out of it.

There is SO much information on this subject out there, Cubase and the others main players even have their own section in Sound on Sound every month and have done for 20 years. There are huge numbers of videos on every feature of cubase, done by really amazing people and total idiots. So many, that most serious users only ever use them to find a quick guide to where to look in the massive menu system. I'd like to think I'm pretty competent with it, but I think every week Youtube points me in the right direction when I cannot do something. This week, after 20 years I discovered what one little button did, and it would have helped me massively to have found it before.

Youtube is NOT a how to use Cubase friendly platform. The videos who pretend to do that are awful. The good ones are improve videos. You are on your own with lots of coffee.

I admire your confidence and perseverance.

I love Cubase, I've never before had so many warning bells ring. Best of luck. Remember my advice when you have pulled all your hair out.

northampton uk home of Dr Who and Blackstar Amps!
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LOA5000 View Post
    I was also thinking of buying a piano vts plug in,
    In that case, download the demo of Modartt's Pianoteq. Very good piano sound, low CPU hit (helps with latency) and a very good but straightforward MIDI "engine". Might help you understand stuff better?

Dave.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ecc83 View Post
    In that case, download the demo of Modartt's Pianoteq. Very good piano sound, low CPU hit (helps with latency) and a very good but straightforward MIDI "engine". Might help you understand stuff better?

Dave.
    That looks awesome thankyou! That will work as a plug in to? In cubase or fl studio?

Thanks
    Hi, Yeah, I'll download the Artist trial and start there, thankyou so much for all the feedback and your time

Thanks
    Hi Rob, Yeah, I'll download the Artist trial and start there, thankyou so much for all the feedback and your time

northampton uk home of Dr Who and Blackstar Amps!
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LOA5000 View Post
    Hi, Yeah, I'll download the Artist trial and start there, thankyou so much for all the feedback and your time
    "
    Pianoteq is an award-winning virtual instrument which you can install on your computer (PC/Mac). It can be used both in standalone mode and as an instrument plug-in in VST, AAX, and AudioUnits hosts."

Dave.

Thread Information