Everything you need to know to start recording.....beginners only

:rolleyes:Yo KSXetc.

A VERY GREAT learning experience for many things. I will be able to learn a great deal about "things" that understand.

Thanks for Tweakheadz.

Green Hornet:D

:DYo DUDE of Noise Greatness:

Right now I'm having a "splash and mix." Although I kind of use the slow burner when the golf season is in season and it is, I still am grinding away at those CDs.

Happy spirits from the Colonies and thanks for giving me a kick.

Green Hornet
:rolleyes::D

I'd suggest you get a mod to remove the 'beginners only' part of the title and sticky this. This is a great guide for everyone, and a great reference if you ever need one.

I'd suggest you get a mod to remove the 'beginners only' part of the title and sticky this. This is a great guide for everyone, and a great reference if you ever need one.

Almost. Copied it over to the new sticky MShilarious started.

Thanks,

Really????? that was pretty badass green...whatever your name is.

Where is the first place newbies are going to come to in this forum??????

As in my case and apparently everyone one elses........we obviously dont know nearly as much as you do about this stuff so we gotta start somewhere.........as a matter of fact im sure 90 percent of the people that are BRAND NEW that look at this thread are going to be like wtf is that supposed to mean.

Why are you in the newbie forum.......shouldnt you be making rocket engines and disscusing thermodynamics over a hot cup of joe in the.........................THREAD OF WHO KNOWS ALL!!!!!!!!! LOL

GET OFF YOURSELF DUDE.

As in my case and apparently everyone one elses........we obviously dont know nearly as much as you do about this stuff so we gotta start somewhere.........as a matter of fact im sure 90 percent of the people that are BRAND NEW that look at this thread are going to be like wtf is that supposed to mean.

Why are you in the newbie forum.......shouldnt you be making rocket engines and disscusing thermodynamics over a hot cup of joe in the.........................THREAD OF WHO KNOWS ALL!!!!!!!!! LOL

GET OFF YOURSELF DUDE.

Who are you talking to??? :confused:

GET OFF YOURSELF DUDE.
Don't worry too much about the Green Hornet. You have to have been here awhile to get where he is coming from. It's all good natured. Re-read what he posted. It's all good.

well I apologize ahead of time if I took all that buisness the wrong way.............If anything else I was just trying to steer people in the right direction.....I didnt know sqaut about recording until i read tweakz guide...and if someone is brand new and sees that link/ follows it/ reads the entire guide they will have a very good scope on entry level recording/always have a reference they can look back on.

well I apologize ahead of time if I took all that buisness the wrong way.............If anything else I was just trying to steer people in the right direction.....I didnt know sqaut about recording until i read tweakz guide...and if someone is brand new and sees that link/ follows it/ reads the entire guide they will have a very good scope on entry level recording/always have a reference they can look back on.

Yup, you got compliments all around for your post. :)

I refer people all the time to the tweakguide. It's a great tutorial.

Ok now that i feel like a complete A$$......I would like to apoligize to the green hornet..........And thank him for all of the beneficial posts he has provided on this forum!!! Im sure he has helped ALOT of us out.

Ok now that i feel like a complete A$$......I would like to apoligize to the green hornet..........And thank him for all of the beneficial posts he has provided on this forum!!! Im sure he has helped ALOT of us out.

LOL ... he was thanking you for the link. But he starts every post by altering the person's username (that he's replying to) in some sort of comedic way. In your case, I think he just got lost in there with all those consonants in a row. :o

Back