daw and monitor

Amazon.com: Korg nanoKONTROL2 Slim-Line USB Control Surface, Black: Musical Instruments

When it works right it works great, but if something glitches then I spend time trying to get it working again. I probably should check to see if there are more recent drivers for it that might work better. I do remember for Reaper there was something additional needed (not from Korg) to get it to work.

Too little for me. I want something more full size. I keep thinking about looking for an old Behri BCF-2000. They're probably all broken by now.

Too little for me. I want something more full size. I keep thinking about looking for an old Behri BCF-2000. They're probably all broken by now.

They were by all accounts remarkably reliable, something of an 'industry standard' that the 'pros' did not like to admit they used like the ADA8000?
They were also pretty cheap and I guess Behrrys did not make much on them being quite a complex build with motorized faders. They have a new controller out but I cannot remember the number.

I have a BCA2000 AI in the loft still. They WERE unreliable ***t! Mind you, worked well when it did work and there has never been anything since with all its features at any price AFIICT.

Dave.

I have a BCA2000 AI in the loft still. They WERE unreliable ***t! Mind you, worked well when it did work and there has never been anything since with all its features at any price AFIICT.

I would have though that they were pretty much the same thing, and if anything the motoriized faders would have been problematic. Good to know.

Back