DAVEMANIA: 3rd FREE Edition RELEASED: SETS NEW RECORDS: BEATS ALL EXPECTATIONS:

A Reel Person

It's Too Funky in Here!!!
This [crosspost] is a thanx to everyone who picked up DAVEMANIA on this board.
=================================

DAVEMANIA: 3rd FREE Edition RELEASED: SETS NEW RECORDS: BEATS ALL EXPECTATIONS: 4th FREE Edition ANNOUNCED!

=================================
THE OFFICIAL THANK YOU MEMO:

Thanx again, to everyone who participated in the Davemania free 4-cd set project. The 3rd Free Edition was just released, 2/7/02, worldwide.

The 3rd edition, being [30] 4-cd sets in 8 weeks, is a production record for me. It's more discs than either the 1st or 2nd edition, in less time. TA-DA! [fanfare].

That meets or beats my own targets, and exceeds my wildest expectations, -to have shipped that many friggin' discs: [80] 4-cd sets, 320 CDs total, since last July.

Believe it or not, burning 320 CDs, printing and hand cutting twice that many cards, is quite a bit of work,... not to mention the years that went into actual production of the basic tracks. THE DAVEMANIA COLLECTION: 3CD DAVE ANTHOLOGY + SPECIAL BONUS DISC was a great success, again, thanx to HRcom/bbs, and HRcom members.

It's been a great pleasure having done the Davemania cd project. It was lots of fun saying "All me/All free/Worldwide" all the time, and being all true, it's been fun having exclusive bragging rights to that, here at HRcom.

Even though I paid for this cd project all myself, out of pocket, I never pursued music as a money making venture, anyway. I've done it just for fun, and to spread good vibes out among the HRcom bbs community.

-I never expected it to turn into the Frankenstein's monster that it did!

Like I said before, on first release, I thought 10-15 copies would cover all the interested HRbbs people, the 3 people I made the discs for, and my family members for Christmas, too! Boy, was I wrong! Anyway, response has been great, and requests have been many, and the 3rd Free Edition of Davemania is a done-deal. Discs have already begun hitting the streets.

The most I'd hope for, is that you value it as good, down-home, rock & roll funtime music,... like party band music,... and that you'll all participate in the 'tape swap' of cd/tape mixes, a dual theme of Davemania.

Thanx to everyone who's listened to THE DAVEMANIA COLLECTION, commented or criticized, along the way. /DA

===============
ANNOUNCEMENT: 4TH FREE EDITION of THE DAVEMANIA COLLECTION: 4CD SET - NOW AVAILABLE!
===============

HRcombbs members, I'm announcing the 4th and final free edition of Davemania. I'm kickin' in another 20 copies, free 4-cd set of DAVEMANIA, & calling it quits at 100. After that, you're on your own. If there are any people who didn't get in on Davemania in July, December, or February, now's likely the last chance. Pls email requests to me at d.archuleta@att.net

-If you're new to this board, or have been in a cave outside Kabul, THE DAVEMANIA COLLECTION is a gigantic collection of home recorded covers: lots of Beatles, 70's music, & stuff like that, that runs 5 hours & 10 minutes. For more gratuitous, self promoting hype, pls check my previous posts.

================

;)
/DA

===============
===============
3RD EDITION DAVEMANIACS:
-[3rd edition just shipped]
-
Chris L [AR]
FMMahoganyrush [CT]
Version2 [OK]
Comer [OH]