Cubase le running Guitar Rig Le - no guitar sound is coming through.

neo31111

Hi,
Really hoping someone can help. Just purchased NI Audio Kontrol 1 which comes with Cubase LE and Guitar Rig LE, have everything working except the fact that i cannot record guitar into an audio track in Cubase. I can record the tapedeck loop into the Audio Track but when played back it is only high level hissing. I do see activity on Audio Kontrol INput 2 (green light displayed everytime i strum the guitar), line 2 is INST and gain is up, yet i do not see Guitar Rig LE software see any incoming input (on the top where you see input and output levels in Guitar Rig LE).

I've read a ton of posts and can't find out what I'm doing wrong. I've got the vst for GR LE installed to the directory for Cubase VST's, so i know that's not it. In Cubaase device setup i have ASIO DirectX Full Duplex selected for the VST Audio System - and ALL other VST's (battery, Kontakt, ect) work without a problem, can record and hear. I do notice that i have the option of choosing Audio Kontrol 1 as my VST Audio System, and have played with those setting only to find that when i choose that, 1. - i can no longer hear any output from keyboard or tracks that have already been recorded, 2. - the "input" section of Guitar Rig LE shows activity where previously it did not, however i still can't hear any guitar sounds or tapedeck, ect..

Can someone PLEASE help me as I'd really like to get the guitar rig le working within cubase le. Thanks in advance for any help it is MUCH appreciated. /Nate

Ummm, you shouldn't really post the same thing twice. Check your other post I answered your question there.

Back