Computer make noise only when I using any recording program, please help

pastoreduardo

I usually make video everyday for youtube I have a new OMEN gaming computer window 10. Starting yesterday all recording has bad quality due a noise also I hear that computer make the noise when I press the recording button. I have tried with wirecast, OBS and other software with the same results. When I press the record then the computer start to make a noise that later appear in the audio recorded. I apologize for my little english.

I have an audio mixing console and a mic

Do you mean a MIXER with a USB connection to the computer? If so please give the make and model number.

Has W10 done an update recently? If so that is a likely cause of your trouble. I don't at present have a W10 PC (but will HAVE to get something in the next few months...&^%$£"g HELL!) so I cannot advise further. I don't think even running System Restore undoes W10 update wiggles now? You could try the mixer manufacturer and ask if there are later drivers?

I am not familiar with any of that software. A good "benchmark" recording freebie is Audacity.

Dave.

Do you mean a MIXER with a USB connection to the computer? If so please give the make and model number.

Has W10 done an update recently? If so that is a likely cause of your trouble. I don't at present have a W10 PC (but will HAVE to get something in the next few months...&^%$£"g HELL!) so I cannot advise further. I don't think even running System Restore undoes W10 update wiggles now? You could try the mixer manufacturer and ask if there are later drivers?

I am not familiar with any of that software. A good "benchmark" recording freebie is Audacity.

Dave.

Audio mixing console : Pyle pmxu44bt
Yes the console is connected by usb to my computer.
I do usually live strem in youtube so I cannot use audacity to clean the audio or pre recording.

The 'noise' is in the recording? Is it noise being picked up by a microphone, or internally produced in the recording?

There are lots of ways that "noise" can get into a system. Is it clicking? Hiss? Random or constant noise?

It still might be worth trying to do a recording with Audacity to eliminate possible issues with the streaming software. Make sure you have the proper drivers and that any buffers are set to eliminate buffer overruns.
Then post a sample of the noise.

Audio mixing console : Pyle pmxu44bt
Yes the console is connected by usb to my computer.
I do usually live strem in youtube so I cannot use audacity to clean the audio or pre recording.

I actually meant, use Audacity as a diagnostic tool?

Dave.

Back