Compatibility issues

gamba

:confused:
Hi all, I wish to upgrade to logic x , OS El Capitan and amplitube 4. As you can see what I use in my signature, can anybody tell me if this is possible at this time regarding compatibility issues? I've been trying to find this out and continuously run into old post.
Is there anyone that can help me with the most recent information on this?
I apologize if this is the wrong forum for this. I greatly appreciate your help.

I currently use logic 9 as daw, amplitube 3 and other various IK multimedia plug ins, and Steven slate drums 4. These are used with what is already in my signature.

Last edited:
Check the IK, MOTU and Slate web sites to see if they have any compatibility statements (maybe in a Support section or forum). I just received an email yesterday from NI saying their products are compatible with El Capitan. You'll probably need to update your Komplete.

4 GB RAM is the stated minimum requirement for Logic Pro X. Your machine may be pretty taxed when you pile on Amplitube, etc.

J

Check the IK, MOTU and Slate web sites to see if they have any compatibility statements (maybe in a Support section or forum). I just received an email yesterday from NI saying their products are compatible with El Capitan. You'll probably need to update your Komplete.

4 GB RAM is the stated minimum requirement for Logic Pro X. Your machine may be pretty taxed when you pile on Amplitube, etc.

J

I forgot to mention that i upgraded ram to 12 a while ago. my bad ,sorry. thanks for helping. it seems that ssd4 will not work with 64 bit yet and ik are being bitches. there are ways to work around and use amplitube 3 but they really what you to purchase amp 4. i also have various vst's from them such as sample moog, sonik synth 2 and so on but those are not 64 bit compatible and to use them you have to buy at least sample tank 3 se which is $100.00. thanks again it's just frustrating all the money you have to dump just to create.

Back