Clad I found this place

guitron45

I have been away from recording and playing for quite a while and have forgotten the little I knew about it but hope to fumble my way to arming a track one of these days.

I wanted to get back to recording while I still can.... I guess I need to find out if I still can....... So I got an apogee duet to handle the I/O and will probably have way too many questions. I like jazz but will never be a real jazzer. So I have no idea what will come out when I hit the play button. Time will tell. I look forward to getting to know some of you in a forum sort of way. There is a lot to do getting ready for winter at 7K ft. So I will be fairly sporadic with my posts.

Ron

Last edited:
When you are ready, be sure ot check out the MP3 clinic. Listen to the mixes, read the comments. Lots to be learned by observation.

Oh... the thread title ..gotch'a now :>)

You're up five or six K' aren't you..? :>)

Denver is officially 5280 but there's a bit of variation around the area. The City of Boulder is officially 5360 but there's a lot of elevation variation in the limits. NCAR is just over 6000'. You can drive from Boulder up Boulder Canyon and get over 8000' in about a half hour.

Back