Basic settings fail

djsatan

I had it all set up, but something has happened - and i can't figure out what the hell I'm doing wrong

I use FL Studio 11
a Focusrite 2i4 soundcard
And i record in to Adobe Audition 3.0

I don't use Edison in FL Studio - i probably could - but I'm so used to recording everything using Audition, that I'd much rather keep it that way

However, since buying the Focusrite, my whole basic set up has been thrown into disarray

I was able at first to record stuff on Audition. I'd record samples and loops - and record tracks from FL Studio. It was all working well.
Now it doesn't. I think some settings have been tampered with, but no-one in my house is owning up to that.

Can someone just guide me on what I need my FL Studio and Adobe Audition audio settings to be to enable me to record on Audition from the system (YouTube, sample websites etc) and most importantly from FL Studio

I don't know Adobe Audition but in Audacity I just set the audio host to Windows WASAPI and the input device to Line Out (Scarlett 2i4 USB) (loopback). Then any sound coming into or out of my PC can be captured into a stereo track in Audacity.

Back