Bandlab DAW

mcmac74

Hi

I'm having a go at using the cloud based bandlab DAW but having issues. This morning I am trying to record a guitar part only to find that the drum track i am trying to record to is playing back at nearly half speed and also distorted. It does play back fine sometimes but mostly slow and distorted. I'm totally new to recording on a DAW but I assume this may be an issue with internet speed...or is it something else?

Regards Mark

Sounds like data transfer speed is an issue. You didn't mention that you were using a cloud-based process in your other post. It's best to post just once and put all the info in that.

"This forum" also has a recording to smart phone section , you may get better responses there. sorry I missed that. mark

Sounds like data transfer speed is an issue. You didn't mention that you were using a cloud-based process in your other post. It's best to post just once and put all the info in that.

Sorry...just learning and figuring out best way forward for level of recording. Theres so many options and DAWs I'm still figuring what to put time/ money into.

Cheers

Back