Assistance in Multi track recording for Cubase LE5

Talby

Hi Everyone!

I have been spending some time attempting to determine how to record multiple tracks on my Cubase LE5.
I got the software with my Tuscam us1800 and I have figured out how to record a signal track but utilising all the mic's at once.
The set up I have is a 7 piece mic set for my drums, obviously going in to 7 different channels. I have the phantom power set up on the correct mic's and I can hear them all working.
I want to be able to record each mic separately, all at once, on 7 different tracks, on Cubase LE5. I figured that is the best way to be able to manipulate the sound once recorded.
Is this a limitation of Cubase LE5??? Or can someone show how to, or direct to somewhere to figure it out?
Yes, you guessed it, I am a complete Noob at this but hopefully not for long. Considering this, if I am going about this the wrong way please let me know your thoughts.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance anyone is willing to give.

Cheers!!! :D

First of all you need to make at 7 tracks on cubase to record into. Then on each tracks individual settings you can assign the inputs into that track.

Back