Anyone Posting For The 1st Time, Please Read!

subtractor

When asking questions here, please give as many details of the problem or question that you have as possible. The equipment you are using. The problem in detail. Your end goal. And any other relevant details. Vagueness will only be helpful for making wise cracks, and that adds to nothing except our bemusement.

If you are a first time poster, reply to this msg with OK. OK?
That's so it will stay at the top so others will read it too.

How's that James?

That's right...
You got the point on my previous post. Once I went to sex clinic forum. Saw this thread...

"...Umh, I just get married last week, so I'm a newbie here. My Q is why my wife won't have a sex with me ?"

Yes, we live in our brand new home, nobody lives here but us. We never have a guest over 04.30 PM, so we usualy spend night together alone. Would you guys help me, I'm gettin' horny right now...

Aye.. aye, I can feel your pain, be patient there...
Does your wife have any special favor before sex ? Like having a romantic dinner ? Nice slow songs & dance ? Most newbie getting nervous, try to relaxing your wife...

Nope, she doesn't. I tried that on our first five days of honeymoon. But she never seems to get my signal. I did it gentle, and as normal as I could, she just passed away... Cum' ooon guys... Mr. Happy couldn't hold it anymore...

...hmmm, do you have any "bad things" comes with you ? some couple complained about their spouse's body smell, or stinky breath... Try get bath before bed, use parfume, brush your teeth... Does it help ?

well, thanks for replying guys, but No, I don't have anything bad comes with me... I'm normal, charming, cool, handsome, just an ordinary man, and yess, I did those things before bed. It couldn't help me... Please...

Do you know her mood ? something turns her on ? as you mentioned, you're a newbie here, so don't you think it's time to learn comunicate each other's favor ? Ask her what's she expected to get sex ?

I don't know what does she like, I did ask, she said she just don't want it. What can I do ? Omagaaaad... Can you imagine this ? marriage without sex ?

...sure, why don't you go into psychiatrist or get a doctor to ask and consult your problem ? How did this simptom start ?

No, I'm in a tight budget these month's, due to the wedding's costs. I use my credit card over limit. I ask her parrent's due to her past living, and everything seems okay and well, I'm not sure when this occured, since we didn't have sex before marriage, but she still don't wan't any sex till now.

Back