Anybody can guide me about reaper?????

Lilflabby

Hello all???

I am newbie in this forum. So anybody can guide me about reaper. Because I have bringer condenser for home recording. I want to improve voice quality & save my track in mp3.

Thanks

Say what now?

Behringer condenser?

RTF Reaper M or ask a more targeted question. There are also a zillion YouTube tutorials on just about every aspect of recording. Start there...

Open ended questions mean a more creative and wide ranging response but read the manual.

Hello all???

I am newbie in this forum. So anybody can guide me about reaper. Because I have bringer condenser for home recording. I want to improve voice quality & save my track in mp3.

Thanks

So do you need to know how to record on reaper? Do you want to improve your voice quality and what do you mean with voice quality? Is it for broadcast ?
If the process is intended for a radio station then we assume you want to make your voice sound "fuller" and "bigger" known as the proximity effect that we get from mics?

Don't let us assume much, let us know what you need!

So do you need to know how to record on reaper? Do you want to improve your voice quality and what do you mean with voice quality? Is it for broadcast ?
If the process is intended for a radio station then we assume you want to make your voice sound "fuller" and "bigger" known as the proximity effect that we get from mics?

Don't let us assume much, let us know what you need!

A 'drive-by' poster from Pakistan. Sure to generate a bunch of spam eventually.

A 'drive-by' poster from Pakistan. Sure to generate a bunch of spam eventually.

Yup. I think it was spam from the beginning. Look at where his signature would be, it says "Access Denied". Looks like some spam was already removed.

If you want to improve voice quality first things first get rid of your Behringer condenser. I don't know what model you have but I had a gorgeous, heavy and expensive Behringer C-3 ($200) and couldn't understand why the recorded voice was so quacky and weak. After a little while of frustration I decided to try my chinese SM-57 cheap clone that I paid 1/10 of the cost ($20) and that I never had pulled out of the box. Guess what: the Behringer was listed for sell the day after (fortunatelly wasn't hard to find a new 'happy' owner) and currently my official microphone is the cheapo 57. Seriously... forget about your Behringer condenser or forget about get a better voice recording.

:)

PS: I posted this answer with the hope to help someone in the future that google after ways of improve voice recording using Behringer mikes.

Back