Any Akai MG1212 Units Still Functioning?

Jim Voorhees

Hey guys,
Long shot here but trying to find someone who has the capacity to move tracks from an Akai MK20 cassette to digital files- WAV or MP3. Any help or pointing in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thks!
J

I pulled your email address from the public post; They just get hoovered up on public sites and then your inbox is spam city!!

It's the same as on your account here, so people can click your name and 'send email'. :)

I pulled your email address from the public post; They just get hoovered up on public sites and then your inbox is spam city!!

It's the same as on your account here, so people can click your name and 'send email'. :)

Hi Steenamaroo

I didn't realize that. Thanks. It seems it's hard to find someone to do the transfers but I can do them rather than the tapes just fall into history without be able to extract the tracks to bring into a DAW. Any suggestions as to how I can advertise this?

Thanks Again

Hi Steenamaroo

I didn't realize that. Thanks. It seems it's hard to find someone to do the transfers but I can do them rather than the tapes just fall into history without be able to extract the tracks to bring into a DAW.

Thanks Again

Yeah, bots crawl forums and other sites looking for X@Y.Z format, to build up spam mailing lists,
so we have the 'send email' form built in here to keep your address private.

Any suggestions as to how I can advertise this?

Around here? We don't allow advertising posts but members can have discreet info/links in their signature. Is that useful?

Hi,

I can do it for you if no one else is able to! I have a very clean and recently-serviced (by VST) 1212 and just did this with 20 tapes.

Chris

Back