Advice would be appreciated

iswad

Hey, I'm relatively new to recording and looking to purchase a new piece of equipment. I'm thinking that I want something fairly portable that can double as a keyboard/mixer/workstation. I have extremely limited knowledge on the subject, but I was thinking maybe something like the KeyStudio 49i? I just need something that I can play keys on, run one or two inputs into at a time and maybe make some drum/synth beats with. Is there anything that would fulfill these requirements for a fairly low price (under $350)? It may not exist, but like I said I'm very new to the process. Any help is appreciated!

M audio Axiom fits the bill...controls your DAW, has faders and control knobs, is robust, has good keys, and drum pads :)

thanks for the suggestion.. one more question.. is there anything that includes all of this minus the keyboard part?

thanks for the suggestion.. one more question.. is there anything that includes all of this minus the keyboard part?

Novation Zero MKII is one of the best...but at $399 its above your budget..

http://www.novationmusic.com/products/zero_sl_mk_ii?option=1

there are plenty of other controllers..that one's just one I fancy

BTW behringer do one with faders and one with rotary knobs..BCF and BCR I think that are also very good...forget the brand name these work well :)

Back