adobe audition cs5

sizeau

allo every one i have a instrumental beat that i created now how can i record a vocal to match with the instrumental song please. thanks in advance

Excellent. Plug it into your audio interface which is connected to your PC and sing/talk into it...

maybe you dont understand me what i whant to know is when i finish to sing how do i put it together to fit well with the instrumental or can i record vocal at the same time music play if so tell me how please thanks

maybe you dont understand me what i whant to know is when i finish to sing how do i put it together to fit well with the instrumental or can i record vocal at the same time music play if so tell me how please thanks

That is what time and experience will tell you. Much to learn here. There is no easy/direct answer to such a vague question. Spend time learning sizeau.

Welcome to the forum. :)

I'm trying to get you to ask an answerable question. Now you have.

You sing and record your singing whilst listening to your backing track. I'm not familiar with your software, but it's usually a matter of arming a new track and enabling monitoring. You'll need headphones so you can listen to your backing track and not have it record into your microphone.

Are we getting somewhere?

Thought I had posted this?...
I have AA1.5 but I really only use it for MP3 conversion and the fact that it will open just about any audio file on planet!

If the OP wants to sing along to a previously recorded backing track them I am pretty sure he needs to be in "multitrack" mode not "edit" mode.

Dave.

Back