acid pro 4.0/m audio 1010lt software question

phrakshun

hi, im new, got a few questions just thought i'd ask in here, hope everyone is good...

Anyone tried using acid pro 4.0 with m audio 1010lt soundcard? no matter what i do i cannot get the damn thing to record with my new condensor setup, and it only comes out of one speaker but in the preferences there are no clear ways to change the input channel to 1/2 rather than just 1

any ideas?

is it worth upgrading to acid pro 6.0? or is it worth just forgetting acid pro and learning a new program? if so what? i dont like ableton live tbh although thats the second program i've kind of started to get the hang of...audition? cool edit?...cubase?

thanks

Acid 4 :eek:...I would upgrade for sure
At least from 4 wow thats old.. "Cool edit" is old news as well...Cool Edit was bought out by "Adobe " and it is called "Adobe Audition" now...and it can do what acid 4 does and a lot more..:) Plus it's easy as hell to work on...

But I don't know if that will fix your problem:confused:LOL well bad helps better than none

I just remember Acid 4 for did not work well on my system with the delta 66 omni studio by M-audio..When I finally got Audition I was happy..

Good luck..TTYL,RR

Back