Ableton - VST Playing Unintentionally

raphaeldutra

Hello dears,

I am having problems with a few VST´s, by coincidence or not they are all drum machines.
Wend I hit play on a clip, the drum machine will also play. This is happening in whatever clip I play, in order to stop I need to open the VST and press stop in the program, then I can hear everthing like I want to.

I am pretty sure that this is an easy fix, I tried to change the channels, VST options, and other stuff but no luck.
I must be looking with the wrong key words in google, because I could not find any thread anywere regarding this.

Any ideias?

Thanks!

If you have your record button or the in button pushed. That makes all channels active for MIDI. Either turn the record button off or switch to auto for the tracks you you don't want to be "live". In is used when you want another track to play the VSTi or you want to play along but not record.

If you have your record button or the in button pushed. That makes all channels active for MIDI. Either turn the record button off or switch to auto for the tracks you you don't want to be "live". In is used when you want another track to play the VSTi or you want to play along but not record.

Hey man thanks! I knew that this was an easy one.
Appreciate your time in replying.

Back