Ableton HELP !!!!

Travanian

Hi all, This is a last ditched attempt at sorting out a problem i have. I bought an Alesis QX49 at christmas and with it came a copy of Ableton Lite. Im having so many problems its unbelievable. Iv been on to Ableton via email many times but im getting nowhere fast. Im on the point of giving up.
I have a number of problems. One of which is syncing my keyboard in Ableton. Another is, only certain keys make a sound. I have error messages popping up.....Iv installed...un installed...re installed....factory set QX49. Ableton sent me an email with a file for my keyboard to be used within Ableton. Still wont work.
All i want to do is get started making a little music for my own pleasure but its all getting a little much for me. Im very frustrated with it all. CAN SOMEONE PLS HELP ? I live near Manchester Airport and im willing to pay for some assistance.

Stephen

I was using the Ableton Lite that came with my box too but I had so many problems that I went and got Nuendo instead. I know that is not helping but I'm just relating I had a similar experience.

Cheers. :)

Hi all, This is a last ditched attempt at sorting out a problem i have. I bought an Alesis QX49 at christmas and with it came a copy of Ableton Lite. Im having so many problems its unbelievable. Iv been on to Ableton via email many times but im getting nowhere fast. Im on the point of giving up.
I have a number of problems. One of which is syncing my keyboard in Ableton. Another is, only certain keys make a sound. I have error messages popping up.....Iv installed...un installed...re installed....factory set QX49. Ableton sent me an email with a file for my keyboard to be used within Ableton. Still wont work.
All i want to do is get started making a little music for my own pleasure but its all getting a little much for me. Im very frustrated with it all. CAN SOMEONE PLS HELP ? I live near Manchester Airport and im willing to pay for some assistance.

Stephen

Has this problem been resolved? It might not be Ableton, it could be your interface card. I have ran Presonus and M Audio with Ableton and have no issues. Let us know if its been sorted out, but do test your hardware if possible.

Tell us about your chain... We are advanced Ableton users... Our demo tracks were done in it. Narrow it down for us and we might be able to help.

Thanks

Back