We have nothing to fear at all. We don't need a stupid wall.

Pretty slick. Getting some political commentary in under the cover of video production ;)

Personally I'm not in favor of walls, but not for the same reasons. They can keep people in as well as out.

Ok,. On the production, good for starting out. Better than I could do. Especially seeing how I've never done a music video.
I've worked on a couple, but never my own.
As a veiwer, it seemed a bit cheezy. Not too much time put into it.
Creatively it's lacking. To me it seems that both the video and song were rushed to some completion just to make a statement.

Listen to Tom Petty's "shadow people" it also makes a statement, but is crafted so well, to get people to think and come to their own conclusions. It insults no one, takes a look at multiple points of veiw, and keeps Tom's own opinion just a bit vague, yet apparent.

His gets under your skin and finds its way to your core. Gets you to think, and comes to a conclusion that everyone can agree on.
Your tune is more like a punch in the face. :)

Anyway, it's a start and I applaude that.

:D

Pretty slick. Getting some political commentary in under the cover of video production ;)

Personally I'm not in favor of walls, but not for the same reasons. They can keep people in as well as out.

Ok,. On the production, good for starting out. Better than I could do. Especially seeing how I've never done a music video.
I've worked on a couple, but never my own.
As a veiwer, it seemed a bit cheezy. Not too much time put into it.
Creatively it's lacking. To me it seems that both the video and song were rushed to some completion just to make a statement.

Listen to Tom Petty's "shadow people" it also makes a statement, but is crafted so well, to get people to think and come to their own conclusions. It insults no one, takes a look at multiple points of veiw, and keeps Tom's own opinion just a bit vague, yet apparent.

His gets under your skin and finds its way to your core. Gets you to think, and comes to a conclusion that everyone can agree on.
Your tune is more like a punch in the face. :)

Anyway, it's a start and I applaude that.

:D

You hit the nail on the head w/ every comment. It occurred exactly as you called it.

I'm still working on it.

Thanks for the comments!

You hit the nail on the head w/ every comment. It occurred exactly as you called it.

I'm still working on it.

Thanks for the comments!

Thanks. I was wondering how you'd take my commentary. I had my fingers crossed hoping for the best. :D

It's definitely better balanced in mix 3. There's still a lot of bass. Maybe there needs to be something more in the low mids to smooth the transition from bass guitar to the banjos, etc.
Once the brass come is, it sits much better.

It's definitely better balanced in mix 3. There's still a lot of bass. Maybe there needs to be something more in the low mids to smooth the transition from bass guitar to the banjos, etc.
Once the brass come is, it sits much better.

I've still got to figure that out Steve ... all my current mixes are coming out more bass laden than usual. I wonder if I lost some hearing in that freq range, and I'm over compensating.

I though this thead was going to be about whether or not to separate your tracking and mixing areas into two different rooms.

Back