Video

moresound

Loud Sun Studios
This forum is GREAT!

Now to start filming.

A friend of mine suggested using two camera shots so as when one camera starts to get out of sync you switch to the other shot and back and forth.

Looking forward to seeing some videos...

Come to think of it, have I ever heard any of your music?? I saw the one band you've worked with, but any of your own stuff??

I hope to contribute to this when I get back from the UK...in fact when Im away I may write a vegas tutorial for something to do

thanks for the forum, only one complaint...the MP3 clinic should be below it i think..just easier navigation to a more important forum..

Id even have considered this as a sub forum in there so that it could all be kept together...anyhoo Im going to post some older crappier one as a start

:)

Get this shit forum off the bottom. I'm used to zooming down to the clinic. Now I gotta hit the brakes or i end up in here. :mad:

A friend of mine suggested using two camera shots so as when one camera starts to get out of sync you switch to the other shot and back and forth.

Using two cameras may help synching problems, but the main reason is to be able to assemble a variety of shots with different angles and so on.

This was done with 2 cameras....about 6 years ago.

It was actually a live recording, but the 2 cameras really improved the look over just a static wide angle shot. I'd love to be able to do stuff like this myself.

YouTube - ‪Lucky‬‏

Looking forward to seeing some videos...

Come to think of it, have I ever heard any of your music?? I saw the one band you've worked with, but any of your own stuff??

Got lots of older stuff, even on analog, but now a days it's mainly other people that I record.
I'll be running sound for vice president Joe Biden next week but I don't think he'll be playing an instrument :D just a speech. I think that may be public domain so I'll be able to post it with my own video accompaniment :p.

I'll have to post a few oldies but goodies for ya Chili. ;) some date back to around 1970!

Back