Live video from my last gig

the sound is very clean for a video . . . was that a feed from the desk? Actually . . . I wouldn't mind hearing what it would be like with a bit of room ambience in there.

I've always liked black & white . . . and there is some neat video editing in there.

How was this recorded? Good work on the keeping it moving. I didn't like the one angle looking up at the singer from below.

Good song, thanks for sharing.

How was this recorded? Good work on the keeping it moving. I didn't like the one angle looking up at the singer from below.

Good song, thanks for sharing.

The video was done with ten cameras, and the audio was direct off the FOH board. Not a big fan of the singer from below shot either, but pretty happy overall. The guy that did the video was shooting the band after us, and offered to trade video if our audio guy would record the band after us. All in all, I think we made out pretty well on that trade. :D

the sound is very clean for a video . . . was that a feed from the desk? Actually . . . I wouldn't mind hearing what it would be like with a bit of room ambience in there.

I've always liked black & white . . . and there is some neat video editing in there.

Yep, feed from the desk. I'm kicking myself for not having a couple mics out in the room to capture the ambience/crowd noise..... :(

sweet! That was definitely a good deal for ya'll.

Thanks!

Back