Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: If I wanted to make a video.....

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    The video is just something I enjoy posting for family, friends. I'm not very proficient with video. Focus more on the sound. Wanted something easy. I have read about using a couple cameras then splicing and editing the video. Just switched to PC after years of Mac and haven't found a decent, reasonably priced video editor. I am just starting to want to dabble in the video side of my music. Have a very long way to go.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DebErney View Post
    The video is just something I enjoy posting for family, friends. I'm not very proficient with video. Focus more on the sound. Wanted something easy. I have read about using a couple cameras then splicing and editing the video. Just switched to PC after years of Mac and haven't found a decent, reasonably priced video editor. I am just starting to want to dabble in the video side of my music. Have a very long way to go.
    Using more than one camera is called "iso" -- it's the way sitcoms are shot. If it's just for fun, it doesn't really matter, but if you wanted to do something more with the project, I'd not recommend it, as you must match the cameras carefully for both color and gamma.

Any video editing software that has more than one video track would let you do this.

Thanks
    you should take care of the environment of the scene. what it demands and what is requires.....

Thanks
    well ive just purchased a canon rebel t3i after lots of studying great for exact purpose you say

Thread Information