I Made a Music Video!

Chris K

It's something I've wanted to do for a while, and I had a blast making it. The song is an original that I just finished up recording in my home studio. I'm super blessed to have friends that let me use their barn which couldn't have been better for the vision I had in mind and a mom that was more than willing to help me with the shots. Nothin' like the good ol' iPhone 6 and some free video editing software. :thumbs up:

What do y'all think?

YouTube

I think you did a whale of a good job, considering the tools you used. The song is very good. Some of the videos shots were a bit shakey, but not enough to make me stop watching.

It shows the the first things you need to make a good video like this is talent, a good song, and some hard work.

Good light, good sound, good music.

I’m doing the same thing with my music colleagues recording remotely and Good music is the first necesary thing to produce a good music video, and you have it. Congrats

I have very little experience with video making, so I'm probably not qualified to make technical comments, but I thought this video was really cool. I really liked the different camera angles too. The song is very nice and soothing as well!

Great Chris K!

Your instrumentation and voice, plus even playing banjo and electric guitar besides your acoustic guitar, is amazing! It's only a matter of time before you'll have a big following! I like too how you had different angle shots. Did you shoot inside because outside is too risky with weather? Thanks for sharing your talent!

Top of the Day!
Winfred

It's something I've wanted to do for a while, and I had a blast making it. The song is an original that I just finished up recording in my home studio. I'm super blessed to have friends that let me use their barn which couldn't have been better for the vision I had in mind and a mom that was more than willing to help me with the shots. Nothin' like the good ol' iPhone 6 and some free video editing software. :thumbs up:

What do y'all think?

YouTube

Good song. Great song idea. Congrats.

Great playing...Love the sentiment of the tune too. Super Guitar playing. My only suggestion, would be maybe a little filming outside the barn as well?

Either way, "Little Things" will be in my head all day...love the song

This is a great piece of work, I thought the camera work and lighting was nicely done, I especially like the up close shots of the instrument being played. Well edited plus the song is decent. :D

Back