HELP please music video (visual and audio)

jimfish jams

Hey there im new on here , I NEED HELP PLEASE , im 35 years playing electric /acoustic .
Played in a gigging band for ten years with my Gibson SG , sold that after i left band (financial)
long story short , last 2 years ive seriously got into music theory,
I so want to record my music, still have a good acoustic,
Can someone please tell me how to put the tabualture on my you tube video so i can teach,
it appears guitar pro you have to place the tab yourself or use a keyoard ?
is there any way i can put the tab in automatically while playing my guitar ,, i.e is there a program where i can just plug my guitar in and it will write the tAB ??
apologize for the prob unnecessary length of this message,,

Maybe a midi guitar could work with some combination of apps, but audio wise, how would the computer know your fingering? Tab, to the best of my knowledge is always a manual chore to do, because the beauty and limitation of tab is that it tells you where to put fingers, rather than anything else. That info is not in the audio waveform.

Maybe a midi guitar could work with some combination of apps, but audio wise, how would the computer know your fingering? Tab, to the best of my knowledge is always a manual chore to do, because the beauty and limitation of tab is that it tells you where to put fingers, rather than anything else. That info is not in the audio waveform.

Thanks i had a feeing you coudnt , i know there are some sites that offer printing the tab for you if you send them your piece ,, for a fair few bucks that is ,, theres one guy on you tube sais he sends all his work of to someone to tab up for him ,, but he earns a fair bit from you tube i think , so covers it ,, thanks again

Not sure about you, but the amount of terrible tab out there overwhelms the good stuff. Plenty of options to generate chords from audio exist, and these could be translated to tab, but it would be beginners tab, with everything played at the nut, so you'd get the three strings fretted for A, and the usual open string G chord etc, but the inversions involved in detecting the A chord was at fret 5 with a barre chord would be the hard stuff to get right. The people who can produce accurate tab impress me greatly, but so much is just crazily poor.

Not sure about you, but the amount of terrible tab out there overwhelms the good stuff. Plenty of options to generate chords from audio exist, and these could be translated to tab, but it would be beginners tab, with everything played at the nut, so you'd get the three strings fretted for A, and the usual open string G chord etc, but the inversions involved in detecting the A chord was at fret 5 with a barre chord would be the hard stuff to get right. The people who can produce accurate tab impress me greatly, but so much is just crazily poor.

do agree thanks have done some research and found things lime musescore etc ,, write my own tabs as want open A as A and Barre A as Barre A and so on so yes i head your advice

Back