Believe Lyric Video

Nice song and video, Snowman999! Your unique singing style really shines in this song as well. Also, I liked your concept of writing the words/lyrics on the two sides of the background image. By the way, I had tried a very similar approach on one of my recent lyric videos as well...Maybe you'd be interested in taking a look at it :) Here it is: Prawol Bhattarai - "Prashna" - Nepali Rock (Lyric Video) - YouTube

You've posted that video before. I know I saw it.The only thing I'd have done differently (you might not be able to) is vary the hourglass to be in exact time, and at points have it run in reverse. The song itself is very good.

You've posted that video before. I know I saw it.The only thing I'd have done differently (you might not be able to) is vary the hourglass to be in exact time, and at points have it run in reverse. The song itself is very good.

The reverse running hourglass idea is just genius! I'm wondering why it didn't occur to me while editing this video. :) Thank you so much for your encouraging words on the song as well!

Back