[SOLVED] another new one

dogooder

Had to take it off, causing too much controversy here. You won't see another one posted here. If I could delete the thread I would, maybe a moderator will do it for me.

Last edited:
I note you are using the same font for lyrics that you've been using for a while. Video is good, but the font isn't, specially for a lyric video where readability is important. Go plain and clear so that the text (a) is easily read, and (b) doesn't detract from the visuals of the video.

I like the font, so it stays. No one else seemed to mind? And frankly Scarlett, I don't give a damn.

I have done a survey of people I know, you are the only one with a problem with the font lol.

No, I am laughing in general, the lol wasn't directed at anyone. It is not the first time he has mentioned the font, so I took a survey of people I know who have watched the video and no one else has a problem with it? Do you have a problem with the font? Did you even check it out? It takes time to get a survey done.

And having the text bouncing from edge to edge popping in and out. Sometimes so small I could hardly read it. That’s also bad.

The font makes for rushed attempts at reading given the general visual confusion it offers added to the transitions and short time on screen of each phrase/line/part.
Frankly the song would sound better if I hadn't read the lyrics...they aren't enhanced by text.

Font takes away from the song and video. I can hear the lyrics just fine without having lyrics posted.
To me it just serves as a distraction from a very decent video and decent song.

I think you’ve been surveying the wrong people or asking the wrong questions in your survey.

He said he’s surveyed people he knows. They’re probably being nice and they’re fans of anything he’ll put out. Like my mother with my songs.

They know I am a big boy. I can take it. I put the lyrics there because many people had trouble understanding them. They don't have to be read if you can understand them? Anyway, the video can always be watched more than once if anyone cared to, not that I expect they would. I am surprised anyone has watched them for that matter. I can read over five hundred words a minute since high school, I always think everyone else can keep up, but I am often wrong about things.

First time I ever commented on something like this but from my point of view.......... If you are going to film something it has to be of interest and possibly tell a story. In this case the song of which the video is made for.

Why did the video maker think that streams of musical notes dancing across the screen would be of interest to a viewer?

Cartoons, film clips and graphics were put into 70's and 80's music videos because filming was very expensive required a skilled crew of all sorts and actors. Today filming is as cheap as buttons and is done by one man bands. So why put all that stuff in a music video? You may as well have had a blank screen for all the interest it would receive.

This is why I rarely come here. My mom? My mom has been dead since 96, I hope your mother is dead also. So screw you.

Back