Zeppelin Cover video....

Crazy lighting man! Was starting to freak me out...psychadelic!

Liked your cover...pretty good

Thanks man, yeah , the bass player gets into the lights and stuff...I don't really care to much either way...thanks for checking it out!

Dogbreath,dodgeaspen,drumslinger,and FoulPhil...thanks for checking out our vid, appreciate the good vibes!:drunk:

It's a cool song &, despite the rust, not a bad rendition.
The video is funny - the bass player appears to be looking at a lyric sheet when he does the 1st ah ha ahs!!!
Thanks for keeping the good & often obscure stuff alive!
Now, time for a Horslips cover!!!

The video is funny - the bass player appears to be looking at a lyric sheet when he does the 1st ah ha ahs!!!

Ha! Thats funny about the lyrics :laughings:..can't wait to tease him about that! Would love to do something from Book Of Invasions....:D
Thanks for checking my vid!

LOL...that is awesome. It does look like he's concentrating heavily on the lyric sheet at the one point in this song where you couldn't possibly need one.

Anyone, cool cover. Not really a zep tune though ultimately as I thought this was originally an old blues number...uh, oh yeah....nevermind ;).

Anyway, first one of these I've seen where I could really make everyone out clearly. Cool. Guitar sounds great. Vocal effects are nice. It rocked! :)

LOL...that is awesome. It does look like he's concentrating heavily on the lyric sheet at the one point in this song where you couldn't possibly need one.

Anyone, cool cover. Not really a zep tune though ultimately as I thought this was originally an old blues number...uh, oh yeah....nevermind ;).

Anyway, first one of these I've seen where I could really make everyone out clearly. Cool. Guitar sounds great. Vocal effects are nice. It rocked! :)

Thanks HM! I can't wait to hassle him about that lyric sheet thing...we have been trying to ween him off of using those lyric sheets/music stand.:D....Yeah, Zep were the masters of the blues riffs on steroids vibe...
I'm sure this was a old blues tune ripoff :p.....Thanks for the thumbs up man, really appreciate it!

That's good queepy. Nice socks. :D

Dude...been waiting for that:o..socks looks soooo lame :p I take my shoes off cause it's easier to hit my patches on the Podxtl....may have to rethink that or just go barefoot :D
Thanks!

Definitely keep the socks. Have you thought about a matching headband? Seventies retro, ala NY Nets.

Ha! Man, in the 70's in junior high school, I had a big ass fro....straight outta the ABA:laughings:.....saaawweeeeet:D!....I think next practice, it's knee high white socks with the stripes at the top

Back