your opinion? :)

The intro was too long. The feel much better once it kicks in. The video has some sections where the pace is ploy and sedate, and others when they start to run and it gets busy - then it goes slow again with the shots of the people, not the police. So for me, I'd have either had tempo changes or feel changes. What I mean is that initially you have emphasis on beat 1 - so it's ONE two three four ONE two three four, but the tempo in BPM terms could stay the same but the emphasis changes to ONE two THREE four ONE two THREE four

The sounds you have chosen seem pretty appropriate to what we're seeing.

i like the intro a lot, i dont think its that long and it builds some tention.

Last edited:
It sort of all feels like an intro. By about 2:30, I was starting to get a little bored and waiting for a new section to start.

The balance of sounds seems good. You could probably have the drums come up if you want more of a sense of beat to it, but you don't need it.

It sort of all feels like an intro. By about 2:30, I was starting to get a little bored and waiting for a new section to start.

The balance of sounds seems good. You could probably have the drums come up if you want more of a sense of beat to it, but you don't need it.

i changed a bit, took off the drums in some parts, or put them in a different order, and added some new instrument (at the end )
hope it sounds less boring rn :Q

Back