Yet Another Buro Klok Rough Mix (#3)

nice recording. I heard someone talking in the back ground right off the bat. I would of brought that acoustic gtr up a tid bit, if that's what that was? Kinda of a haunting feeling i was left with after listening...but that's what it's all about. Good job/recording.

Sounds decent enough Regebro.

I like the distant sounding strumming acoustics, cool.

The delay in the left channel on the vocals I find a bit much in parts. You could change the level of that, sounds good on the chorus, but a bit distracting during the verses.

Your new singer sounds a lot like you! Same vocal styling anway.

Neat stuff!

OK, cool, nothing much to talk about then.
I agree that having the delays in just the left channel wasn't as a good idea as I thought. :) I'll put it through a normal channel and pan it around a bit during the song to use up the stereo a bit more. Probably will pan some of the other stuff a bit harder too.

I like this. Nice haunting mood. I think the clean, distant sounding lead is a real nice touch. The reverbs feel perfect. Enough to get the mood going yet not wash it all out.

I agree about the one sided vocal delay....it's not that bad, but could probably be done in a more effective fashion. I like the acoustics. The vibe is good, it kind of sounds like the Cars at the beginning but not once the acoustic kicks in. Overall, it seems pretty darn good.

This is cool regebro, I hope this doesn't sound wrong (the intention is positive), but it reminded me of some old Smith's that I used to listen to in college. I like it. no need to change a thing in my book :D

Back