Working On A New Song.....

very nice Gidge, great tune. I got a j station, but it don't sound like yours. he he he he he.

Great vocals dudie.

Gidge: I'm going to offer you some unsolicited advice that I don't think I'd ever give to anybody else on the planet.

You should drink before you sing.

The Mich version sounds really good, man.

I like the song too...interesting perspective. I'd never be mature enough to feel anything but jealousy and hatred in a situation like that, so I think that's a pretty cool song idea.

thanks, Chris ( i think:D ).....

yeah, if i caught my ol' lady screwing someone and she didnt even let me watch Id be pissed:eek: :D ;) :p :)
just writing from a different perspective......

MIKE

Sounds pretty cool Mike!
Nice writing,and your voice sounds really good.
I dig the guitar tones.

I'd volunteer to collab,but I don't think you have that kind of time.:D

Great job,thanks,
Pete

I listened to the Michelob version. Nice pretty, yet sad song. Loved the sounds on the guitars. Real nice vocal sound.

3-part harmonies on the chorus would add a lot I think. The acoustic guitar that comes in on the chorus dominates a bit - it slightly covers the vocals.

Nice song. Trip...

i raise my lighter to you on this one. long live 80's hair bands!
great sounding clean guitar. bass drums and hair and you would have been huge in 87! good job, mike!

Hey Gidge,
....nice tune in the works man. ....Yeah, definitely got some White Lion happening here. nice tune man...... get some drums and stuff on this:)

g

Another vote for 80s hair band style on this. BTW....very nice acoustic sound.
I like the tune a lot and although I understand the lack of desire for a long commitment to a song, I think you should consider going further with this. It could be a very good tune.

NOTICE: We're at Clicks Thusday night.

and Thursday is my Birthday.....hmmm......maybe Ill let you buy me a beer or 3 Steve :D thanks for listening

pete,
thanks for listening....dont worry, we already have an iron in the fire....

trip,
the lead vocal was already out of my range so a higher harmony is way out of the question:D maybe when (and if) i redo it......

jr,
in 87 i had the hair and still wasnt huge...i guess i was in the wrong LA:rolleyes:

g,
i had a drum part but it was stepping all over everything so i actually would have had to mix it to post it......:)

thanks guys for listening and the encouragement.....you guys are the bestest.......

MIKE

Kool song Mike, has 80's all over it. And HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY DUDE! Liked where your going with this, slam some million dollar drums in this and your set:D !! Sorry for the bump bump!

Where's my lighter? I have an urge to hold it in the air. :D

Fun stuff Gidge.

(I think your vocals are marginally better than mine. :p )

It was cool to hear tones from your beloved J-Station.

And by the way...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Thanks David and HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

if you like where I was going with this, please tell me where it is, cause i dont have a clue:rolleyes: :eek: :D :p ;) :)

now if you were here, we could head over to the bar and see Lt.Bob and his daughters band play and make him buy us a beer or 4.....but Ill probably pussy out and not go myself, so dont feel bad.......

thanks for listening, dude......

Lopp, thanks for the birthday wish......

your vocals are worse than that?....sheesh, you are in trouble....:D

thanks for listening to me play my Johnson:rolleyes:

Gidge said:
Thanks David and HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

if you like where I was going with this, please tell me where it is, cause i dont have a clue:rolleyes: :eek: :D :p ;) :)

now if you were here, we could head over to the bar and see Lt.Bob and his daughters band play and make him buy us a beer or 4.....but Ill probably pussy out and not go myself, so dont feel bad.......

thanks for listening, dude......

Man if I were a little closer, don't think I wouldn't take ya up on that...they rock from what I heard! And again>>>>>>>>>>>>

HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY MIKE!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DE.....AR MI.....KEY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

See,and I even sang the nice version!:D

Enjoy brother!
Pete

Man Gidge, This has a nice blend/polish to it
It was half over before I really noticed it had no drums.
That is quite an accomplishment. Nice arrangement.

I didn't hear the first (Lite?) version but this is nice.

I wonder what a "Guiness" version would sound like!

Nice job.
Joel

Back