A Whirlwind! Take a test ride if ya dare!

sounds good on this end, i am lofiing it though.so its hard for me to comment on the mix.i love the words,and the git playing sounds great.is this a whole band or is it just you playing all the instruments. very impressive writing and i like it alot. its awfully hard to get anyone to critic somtimes although when they do it is usually some very useful info. keep rocking for the lord fellow brother in christ. god bless. tim pate

YES!!!
I love this kind of blues. The playing is fantastic. Reminds me of Albert King "As The Years Go Passing By" As always I love the message. The only thing that I can say is that the vocals sit to up front in the mix. I would like to hear that brought down just a hair to sit better in the mix. I love the solo. I am glad to see more and more Christian music on the forum. Goes to prove that there is feeling and soul in Christian music, contrary to what a lot of people believe. Axe my brother, thanks for representing once again!!

Blessings
Mike

Sounds cool. I'm gonna have to give it a more serious listen later. My ears are bleeding, I'm tired and I can't concetrate on the lyrics.

flash2ace said:
sounds good on this end, i am lofiing it though.so its hard for me to comment on the mix.i love the words,and the git playing sounds great.is this a whole band or is it just you playing all the instruments. very impressive writing and i like it alot. its awfully hard to get anyone to critic somtimes although when they do it is usually some very useful info. keep rocking for the lord fellow brother in christ. god bless. tim pate
Tim;

Thanks for the listen, Bro!

I orginally put this together as a Backing Track for solo gigs awhile back. I'm doing all the guitars and vox on it.

I'm with a band known as Cross Omega that's not doing too much these days so I started doing the Solo thing and had some outside help on the Basic Tracks for this tune and The LORD Is. I just modified my Backing Tracks on these to make into full-fledged toons.

I'm in the process of putting a new band together.

GBU2, Bro!!!

CR ><>

King Elvis said:
YES!!!
I love this kind of blues. The playing is fantastic. Reminds me of Albert King "As The Years Go Passing By" As always I love the message. The only thing that I can say is that the vocals sit to up front in the mix. I would like to hear that brought down just a hair to sit better in the mix. I love the solo. I am glad to see more and more Christian music on the forum. Goes to prove that there is feeling and soul in Christian music, contrary to what a lot of people believe. Axe my brother, thanks for representing once again!!

Blessings
Mike
Mike;

I'll fix up that Vox and see how it comes out tomorrow night. Rehearsal tonight after work.

Glad ya enjoyed the toon, Bro. I'm glad to see more good Christian stuff here too. We may just have to do a collab someday, soon! :D

Blessings Bro!!!

CR ><>

Jagular said:
Sounds cool. I'm gonna have to give it a more serious listen later. My ears are bleeding, I'm tired and I can't concetrate on the lyrics.
Jag;

Hope yer ears feel better soon, Bro!

Thanks for the listen!

CR ><>

Back