what u think about my singing?

Is this a joke???

I'm not going to comment on the singing, because I wouldn't know where to begin. Not to mention the Karoake track you're "singing" over.

But what the hell is that 3-note "organ" thing that keeps randomly coming in????

very fitting for valentines day,

get rid of the organ or blend it in better and get rid of the mic noises.

Yes! Yes, yes, yes! Sorry, but now I can't get the image of an Asian karaoke bar out of my head.

You're Jackie Chan, aren't you?

Are you? :D

i felt bored and decided to sing that song...

http://fastfreeupload.com/download.php?file=2AVI CAREY - HELLO.mp3

is that so bad?

I played this song about a million times when I was on the road. Huge hit for Lionel Ritchie. I still like the song even though...
The organ notes that come in are probably from a demo copy of recording software where the trial period has expired.
I can tell that English is not your first language. You need to work a little harder at hiding your accent, or, pick songs where your accent is expected (La Bamba or something). A good example is Pygmy Beat - look them up on Google - the singer, Terry Berman is from Australia but you can't hear an accent when he sings...at least I can't. Same with the Beatles....
The recording needs more music and less vocals to balance better too...
Your singing is strong but needs a little bit more control over breathing and pitch...not a bad job but could be better.....:D By the way - thanks for bringing back the old memories that this song invokes....

oh my, don't mean to sound disrespectful, but i almost fell out of my chair laughing. just thought i had to let that out. oh god.

well man, what can i say, we all started from the bottom and worked our way up. keep it up, keep singing and you will improve. good luck.

I get stressed out worrying when those 3 notes are going to pop up. And are they going to be on the left this time, because last time they were on the right...oh crap...they're on the right again. :eek:

On a serious note...work on the dynamics of your vocals. Not so much attack. Smooth it out a little.

Keep on working at it.

Back