What I've been up to these days ...

K-dub

No good, obviously ... :D

I've not disappeared, but having a tough year w/ the business ... lots of economy flak stuff combined w/ personnel changes ... stuff like that ... has taken me off my music game a bit.

I did migrate my music site, and did a from the bottom up redesign. I think it came out pretty well. Check it out and let me know what you think of the design. It's not fancy, but I think it's an improvement over what it was before.

I recalled my last album, Unfit for Consumption, after soft releasing it online because I was unhappy with it. Details are on my site. I'm doing a complete content overhaul, and I think the new release will be MUCH improved. If you're of a mind, register for the site and gain access to some of the raw material going on the revised edition.

Speaking of which ... This is the latest mix of one of the new tunes that will appear:

Falling

Hope all else is well w/ the good folks here. I'll be back soon for commenting ... looking forward to it after things settle a bit, actually.

Best,

Kev-

Last edited:
Wow, dude. Listened to Falling and lovin it. It reminds me of some of Ray Davies' newer solo stuff (Working Man's Cafe, etc...), which I dig the hell out of. Looking forward to hearing more and bowing to your obviously superior knowledge and experience.

Thanks C!

Glad you liked. I'll be posting more up as I assemble the new tunes headed towards the re-release.

I'm deep in the middle of development of a new work (finally), and will be back to present later.

Kev-

Back