well i have a concept.

BlackHawk2029

it has only two parts thus far. i recorded this forever ago thru a cruddy sound card and a cobalt co4. recorded with acid and all thrown together in fruity loops. drums are the free version of nskit. it was an idea i kind of forgot about and i think i should get an opinion on it.

http://media.putfile.com/a-kewl-song

Yeah good ideas here. Some of the doubled guitar could be tightened up during the palm muted part. Nice riffs and harmony guitar. You could do a 'slowed up' variation of the riff with a half tempo beat as a contrast. Then throw in a bridge & you're done :D

I agree with Bulls Hit but would suggest you use this as an ideas/sketch pad to build a new track particularly the drums.
I can't hear a bass - I assume there isn't one.
Good ideas.

Very Iron Maiden-ish in places.

Very nice job on the drums, since you were just telling me about the drums in my thread.

Dude, the playing is really nice and the tune itself is very nice. Very enjoyable to listen. :)

the playing ill admit was quite slapdash, but i was just getting the idea down before it left me. thanks for all your responses, and yes those samples were free. if you do a search on yahoo or google or something on nskit im sure youll find it.

Back