Welfare Mothers :)

BushmasterM4

Did a cover of Mr. Youngs, Welfare Mothers. Love this crazy tune. Its on my soundclick page. I can halfway do Neils vocals, on this tune. Let me know what you think. I stuggled with the drums as usual. Enjoy !! OH yea havin my third neck surgery (cervical fusion) on the 21st. Wish me luck. I will be down and out for a while. So you wont have to listen to me tryin to sing for a while

Best of luck with the surgery man! Will try have a Neil tune done for you when ya get back - maybe something else off 'rust....'

In my mind, all neil young covers are good covers. Think the drums are cool, but you nailed the full on guitar sound which is the most important thing!

Thanks. When you listen to the original closely, there are so many different guitar tracks. And the whole clap thing was a learning experience, to get it sounding somewhat correct. Did one clap track and copied it to three with different panning on each and delay and compressed the hell out of it after I rendered that track. It needs its level up in a few parts. Im going to do my version of Ohio soon and Sedan Delivery.

yeah, that's good. I love that song, and have done for years. The guitars sound incredible. Great job, and good luck with the surgery.

Back