[SOLVED] Weird acoustic song

D

danny.guitar

I guess this is what happens when you just decide to record something but have no idea what you're gonna play and just make something completely off the top of your head. :D

Kinda weird sounding, but for some reason I like it. It's not like the stuff I usually play.

Anyway, any comments are appreciated, even if you think it sucks. :)

Title: Him

Last edited:
I listened to La Danza...did you retitle it? If so, that sounds pretty nice. Really great sound on the guitar.

Thanks, Dogman. No, I ended up removing it. Sorry, I should have edited my first post.

Here is the download link:

Thanks, Dogman. No, I ended up removing it. Sorry, I should have edited my first post.

Here is the download link:

That sounds really good also...it can develop into something really cool. Nice sounds on that recording...captured it well.

Not bad. Kinda haunting. You should develop it into something. :)

Thanks, Greg. One of my friends I showed it too said more or less the exact same thing.

That sounds really good also...it can develop into something really cool. Nice sounds on that recording...captured it well.

Thanks for taking the time to listen to them both Dogman. I'm pretty pleased with the sound quality of the recording. It seems the less attention I pay to mic placement and the less I worry about how it will sound, the better it turns out. :confused:

There are a lot of mistakes and sloppy playing, but I think a few of the mistakes actually sound kind of cool. Half the song is out of key I think. :confused:

Sounds good - a little work on the arrangement will make this a nice instrumental piece... There's a number of good parts in this. :D:):D:)
The overall sound is good, so keep doing what you're doing..

I agree, nice sounding guitar, very little boxiness and balanced. I ALWAYS struggle with acoustic, even in a mix, but especially on its own. A little hissy, if I dare say so...

What was the mic/recording chain?

Back