wargasm is down

DJFILLAinclined

if you like hip hop and want to recomend someone listen to wargasm. he needs some work on his shit but he's got what it takes. take some time to listen to his music

WOW, thank you i appreciate it man....

yeah i really need some recording help....but im eager to learn, and im serious about making some quality music.....thanks again!

right now, im working with a MXL v92m condenser mic, audiobuddy pre-amp and a stock soundcard on a compaq presario pentium II, mic stand, pop filter...

cool edit pro 2

it sounds good for the equipment your using. i am saving my money for a multi track studio. its my dream. but it seems your using what you got to your best extent. do you make your beats also?

nope, i dont, ive tried years ago, but i put that down. Actually i quit rapping too, and just started back within the past year.

Most of the beats though are made by people i have met who like my style and have donated them to me lol.

thats cool i make beats of my own but i only use the fruity loop program which doesnt cut it for me. i have been doing it about 7 months. i cant wait to get my multi track studio. if your even willing to listen to my style. you can here one of my beats. its hard to get my music on the internet since im trapped here at a boarding school.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/1/djfillamusic.htm

Last edited:
imma definitely check you out when i get outta this class....

im in law school

i've heard some damn good beats made with fruity loops.

whats law school all about? sounds shitty by the sound of it. i would appreciate if you judged my beat. i have a lot more if your interested.

Back