Want a Complimentary Apple Ipod40?

That's exactly what I'm going to do. This is neat. :D

Edit : Unless you REALLY REALLY want a free iPod and have a bit of money to lose, don't do this. I'm on the third page of 2 offers each and very, very frustrated.

Last edited:
The Ghost of FM said:
Do you guys not recognize spam when you see it? :rolleyes:

There was a very legitimate one from the same company, so it's for real - but it's just a pest to get through.

I spent 5 minutes on the phone answerwing a California Pizza Kitchen survey...just to get a free appetizer. That's about all I can tolerate for free stuff (time is money!)

Oh, and I already have a Dell DJ MP3 player, so no iPod for me!

Nothing is ever free.

You have to purchase something from 6 different sponsors. And, they only let you see 2 offers at a time...so you may not mind purchasing from the first 2 sponsors listed, but there are 4 more to come which you will only see 2 at a time and by then if it's too expensive or you just don't want it you probably paid for your ipod 3 times already! I mean, I wouldn't mind paying shipping and handling for some diet pills in order to get an ipod, but I have no clue what's behind door #2 and #3.

I pasted some of the terms and conditions below:

(d) Complete a total of 6 sponsor offers. To 'Complete' an offer, you must sign up, then get approved for and activate (where applicable*) the sponsor offer, while following any instructions and terms that are provided. Additional terms and conditions may apply to participation in select marketing offers. You should read the terms of each offer as provided by the eMarketResearchGroup web site and the sponsor web site for an explanation of these terms where they exist.

* For Discover Card offers, the card must be activated by making a purchase, balance transfer or cash advance in order for the offer to be considered 'completed'.

The required sponsor offers must be completed in the following sequence: Two (2) offers need to be completed from 'Top Offers 1' group, Two (2) offers need to be completed from 'Top Offers 2' group and Two (2) offers need to be completed from 'Top Offers 3' group respectively.

The last two are what get you, but I just put those on a card with a hold on the account. Whatever. Damn greedy people.

Back