Walking Through Doors (looking for an opinion)

Very impressive. Kinda Pink Floydish. I did think the lead break was a little frantic. It sounded like one gtr. should have been turned up quite a bit and the other one turned down. The guitar tone at the fade out was really good. Getting closer to that would be nice, but I do get what you were aiming for. Great Job . mark

i need to get my friend to do the solo over because he recorded his part with effects ON. Thanks for the comment.

i need to get my friend to do the solo over because he recorded his part with effects ON. Thanks for the comment.
Sometimes folks need to hear the effects to get a good track. Not sure if the FX are hardware (pedalboard) or what, but you might put a DI (to act as a splitter) in the chain so you can capture a completely dry signal if you're not sure you want the guitarists choice of FX or wetness to be all you have to work with.

I might use the Native Instruments plugin if I have him do it again. Guitar Rig I think it's called. That way I don't have to print anything.

Back